Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Production Updates on a Monday

Welp, another Monday, so it's back to the Mill to get stomped. Let's console ourselves with some Production Updates, shall we?

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club- Issues 1-11 are available in the online store. Issue 12 just debuted and is available. It's really cool, which is something of a pun, considering it's a snowy mountain adventure. I sent Issue 13 to the Printers last night, which should make that one available sometime in... mid-June I think. Issue 14 is scripted, but I haven't started any of the interior work at all yet.

Monster King- Issues 1 and 2 are available in the online store. Pages 1 - 16 of Issue 3 are available for viewing for Free Online at www.torcpress.com/monsterking.html. Issue 4 is Scripted, and I've got a couple of pages done.

Cosmic Love- Issue 1 is available in the online store. I have Issue 2 in my possession, but I think I'll wait until later this month to release it in the store. Issue 3 is scripted. I've started Pencils and Inks, and CL3 is currently my top priority, work-wise.

My next Convention is the Minnesota Spring Con at St. Paul, MN on May 21-22. Details can be found at http://midwestcomicbook.com/. That's gonna be a loooong drive. I need to buy some new CDs...

Best Free Comic I Picked Up at FCBD: A Floyd Gottfriedson "Mickey Mouse" comic. I developed a deep and abiding love for those old Mickey Mouse newspaper strips. They feature a more two-fisted, can-do Mickey Mouse than the shameless corporate shill we've come to know and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment