Sunday, May 8, 2011

Late MONSTER KING

"Needle Magic-- Full Dosage."

First off, all of us at TORC Press would like to thank everyone that came out and supported the cause at Free Comic Book Day at Comic Quest in Evansville, IN. Hope you dig the books. Also, we'd like to thank the fine, fine folks at Comic Quest for giving us hard working slobs in the underground a venue to promote our work. Also, free grub. Excellent.

Second off, we've got a couple of new pages of MONSTER KING up over at www.torcpress.com. This week it's Pages 16 and 17. Whatta we got this week? Welp, there's the Fleshless Horror wrecking havoc on our gallant heroes. And there's our heroes wrecking havoc on the Fleshless Horror. Armageddon Clock makes things go explode-y, and Dr. Z unleashes the violent power of Needle Magic. Also, we get the introduction of Mr. Hex and the Skullmobile.

Other than that, I'm only a few burgers away from having tried all the burgers at Red Robin. Yummmmm. I'm not eating that one with the egg on it, though. Ewwwww.

I recently did something I've really wanted to do for a long time. Having accomplished this, I wonder how many other things I can knock out before I croak. I'm thinking about compiling a bucket list and working towards it.

Production Updates on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment