Thursday, May 26, 2011

Nowhere Man

So, I get set down to work on "Cosmic Love" #3, and I've barely got a Panel Inked, when the Storm Siren in Clay City goes off. For a long time. So, I decided to hang out in the living room and wait out the storm. Get a call from Dad about a couple of minutes later telling me the tornadoes are on the way, and I need to take cover. So, I grab Audrey, and we hang out in a little corner of the house and listen to the rain. Eventually the power goes out. The thunderstorms eventually thin out, and after getting an "All Clear" call from Pa, Audrey and I return to the living room, where I proceed to fall asleep in the darkness. I awoke around midnight to find all of the lights were back on. Went to bed.

Not a very productive night. But, on the bright side, I didn't get tornadoed off to Oz, so I ain't complaining.

I'm nearing the end of "Broke Month", which is one of two months out of the year where all my major insurance bills come due at the same time, ensuring I've got no spare cash. It's always a bad month for me. Puts me in a really screwy mood. Of course, last night, I was pretty glad I had Home Insurance, so I suppose I can't complain.

My problem is that there are just so many things I can't figure out right now. And I don't know what to fix first. Hell, I'm starting to think I don't even know what I want at all. I dunno.

See? What did I tell you? Screwy.

No comments:

Post a Comment