Monday, April 25, 2011

I'm really starting to think I need to put Audrey up in the Garage at night, cause she's been waking me up too early lately. Of course, it's not that big of a deal today, because the Power was out from at least 2pm until 9:30 last night. I'm not sure what the problem was, but Bro and I saw some people working on something or other, so they probably had the power shut off for that. Regardless, that made last night very, very boring. And dark. Instead of working, I spent most of the afternoon/evening napping, and I went to bed at 9. Woof. Anyway, we've done done all our usual online garbage, so let's do some production updates, shall we?

"The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club"-- Issue 12 came in from the Printers last week. I can't believe I'm up to Issue 12. Anyway, I'll be putting Issue 12 in the online store...probably on May 2nd or sometime that week. Issue 13 is over halfway done. I'm gonna try to have it completed by Free Comic Book Day so that I can get reductions done while I'm in Evansville. Issue 14 is Scripted, and I know what's going down in Issue 15. So there's that.

"Monster King"-- Issues 1 & 2 are currently available in the Online Store. Pages 1-13 of Issue 3 are currently available for Free Viewing at www.torcpress.com/monsterking.html. I've only got about... three or four pages to go and Issue 3 is finished (work-wise). I plan on finishing the book this week. Issue 4 is scripted, and I've got ideas for Issues 5-8 at least. Issue 3 will go to the Printers the same week that Page 24 is made available online, which should be...June 4th.

"Cosmic Love"-- Issue 1 is currently available in the online store, and if you don't have a copy yet, for the love of all that is holy, pick up a copy. It's too damn pretty for you not to have one. Issue 2 is currently at the Printers. I'll probably make it available in the online store in mid-May. Issue 3 is Scripted, and I've got a start on Pencils. I've only Inked Page One, so, long way to go on that issue. I've got concrete ideas that should take me up to Issue 13 and beyond. I'm very confident about the potential of this series for some reason.

"The Clown & Tea Cup Show"-- Issue 1 is currently available in the online store (that's www.torcpress.com/store.html if you're curious). If you dig experimental comix, then it's an absolute must have. Issue 2 (which may or may not be the final issue) is completed. I'll send it to the Printers in... early June I think.

"Sideshow"-- My "Business Card Comic" is completed and has been sent to the Printers. It's an 8 Page Comic that serves as an intro to "The Ballad of Clown & Tea Cup", and also contains all of my contact info. It will only be made available at Conventions, not in the Online Store. I should have copies in time for Wizar-- er-- the Chicago Comicon.

I've also got an All Ages Comic Scripted, but it will probably be awhile before I get a chance to start on that one. Not counting stuff that's currently at the Printers, I am currently 8 Comics Deep into the 24 Comix in One Year Challenge. Considering it's the 4th Month, I'm still pretty much on Schedule. And it's pronounced Shed-you-uhlllllllll.......

No comments:

Post a Comment