Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Production Updates

Hope everyone had a happy Super Bowl. Of course, thinking about it, I suppose Steelers fans didn't...but whatever. Here's our current Production Updates:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club: Issues 1-11 are currently available in the online store at www.torcpress.com/store.html. If you're new to TORC Press or have never tried us out, I'd like to take a second to recommend Issues 9 through 11, the "Pyramid" story arc. It's a good starting point and an excellent story arc. Issue 12 is completed, but, due to the weather, I've been delayed in my attempt to get the book to the printers. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it rolling sometime next week, which will put its estimated release date sometime in early April. The Deadline for Issue 13 is the last Friday in March. I haven't even started on that one yet. The Trade Paperback Collection of HFSAC 1-6 is currently at the Printers. I should have copies before Convention season.

Monster King: The Print version of Issue 1 is available in the Online Store. Pages 1 through 16 of Issue 2 are currently available for viewing at www.torcpress.com/monsterking.html. The rest of Issue 2 is completed. The entire issue will be serialized online by the end of February, after which, I will send the book to the Printers, which will put its release sometime in April as well. I've got enough pages of Issue 3 ready to go to get me about midway through March. I'm currently trying to work up enough pages to get me comfortably through to the end of March.

Mystery Book 1: Issue 1 is currently at the Printers. I'll be unveiling the book at STAPLE and SPACE this year, and then I'll make it available online and will start the mad hyping nonsense. Issue 2 is currently in production. I'm about halfway through.

Mystery Book 2: Issue 1 is currently at the Printers. I'm unsure if I'll have the book in time for STAPLE, but I should have copies for SPACE. I'll probably unleash it online in mid-April. Issue 2 is already completed (it was my 24 Hour Comic...), but I won't be sending that to the Printers until Summer, because I only intend on producing a couple of issues of this book a year.

The Dr. Orphyus Project: Bro is currently working on Producing a DVD which will feature all of the videos from the DOP's second album "An Introvert". If you didn't already know, I do all of the animated videos for the DOP, and I'm really proud of the work I did on the Introvert album in particular. If all goes according to plan, he'll have copies available before I go on the Convention Circuit (and, yes, I'll have copies to sell at most of the shows I'll be going to), and more importantly, before he goes on tour in Europe. That's right, cats and kittens, my little Brother is getting ready to rock out across Europe! How awesome is that? Anyway, I just finished working up the logo for Bro's next album, "Death Jazz", which I believe has a Summer release date. In addition, I'll be producing at least one new video for the DOP before he leaves next month. I haven't started work on that yet, unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment