Friday, November 19, 2010

New MONSTER KING and other Junk

"What the Hell? Another Underground Cavern? REALLY?!"

What a rotten week this has been. Just a continuous beatdown of almost epic proportions. I've even got a great/terrible story from this week, but I haven't had a free second to blog about it, cause I've been running around on nonstop full tilt boogie mode. Go here. Do this. Go there. Do that. It's like being trapped in the lame version of "Grand Theft Auto 25: Boredomland". Anyway, in the midst of this chaos, I still managed to post two new pages of my online comic, MONSTER KING, which are now available for your viewing leisure at www.torcpress.com/mk3.html or you can start with the new index at www.torcpress.com/monsterking.html. Admittedly, this is a slow week, as the Clown reacts to (literally) falling for this year's running gag, and Pengy discovers some Cave Paintings. Yep.

Speaking of running around like a chicken with its head cut off, tomorrow I am off to my "local" comic shop, Comic Quest in Evansville, IN, to participate in the store's ad hoc 24 Hour Comic Day. I will be attempting a 24 Hour Comic Book, but I will be cheating a little bit and using pre-existing characters and a pre-concieved plot. So there's that.

Oh yeah, also, don't forget that SDF: Pulp 5 is now available over in the online store at www.torcpress.com/store.html. It's got Cactus Joe fighting a cool monster and a Cosmico Rex strip. Check it out.

Also, like most people, I am not a fan of the "New" Myspace. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment