Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I Hate Facebook with an Endless Passion

I never liked Facebook. In fact, I think Facebook is the dumbest idea in history. Well, the only things dumber than Facebook are Twitter and People who actually voted for Tea Party candidates. Anyway, despite the fact that I hate Facebook, I am a business. I am TORC Press. I need to use every avenue I can use to promote my work and keep my tiny readership up to date on what's going down with my stuff. So I got me a Facebook. I'd put little TORC Press updates on it. Big whoop. So, I try to log into my Facebook account last night, and guess what? I can't. Facebook tells me that I'm a Security Threat, and that I MAY NOT BE REAL. In order to prove my validity as a human being, I have to give Facebook my cellphone number. I ain't giving out my blankety blankin' number to no stupid computer, and I sure as shootin' ain't giving it out to stupid, worthless, boring Facebook.

Now, never freakin' mind that I've been SPAMMED by Nonexistent People TWICE already on Facebook. Never freakin' mind that all I've done on Facebook is post little updates on my crap and respond to other people's posts on my wall. Oh no. I'm the one that's not real. Me. Joseph Morris. The one and only Bizarre Human Comix Machine. The Blue Collar Scumbag. The Straight Edge Psychedelic Astronaut. The Actual American Original. The man who can do more with a bottle of India Ink than Hollywood can do with Millions of Dollars (Sidenote: I've decided that "Skyline" is a blatant rip-off of the following films: Godzilla (American version no less), Independence Day, The Matrix, and Cloverfield. Not a single original idea anywhere to be found.). But I'm not real. Oh no.

Well, screw you Facebook. I never liked you, and if I could sign into my account I would deactivate you right freakin' now. Since I can't, then let me just say to the two people reading this (Hi, Mark!), that TORC PRESS/Joseph Morris WILL NO LONGER BE USING FACEBOOK AS A RESOURCE. All updates will be made either here on the Myspace/Blogspot Blog, or directly on the website (I'm thinking about adding a news section soon).

Once again, Screw You Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment