Thursday, August 21, 2014

Skull Mob 5-4

Today's Webcomic:

Skull Mob #5/ Bad Rapture Chapter 3.  Page 4.

So, when I got the script for Skull Mob 5 from Boolah, this is immediately what I pictured in my head for this page.  The pile of dead Angels reminded me of the opening splash of New Gods, with the various dead gods littering the landscape.  Throw in Death Moth's shield ricocheting from Angel to Angel, and I thought that overall it was a pretty cool image.  Where I screwed up was having the image in relation to the dialogue, as its hard to tell that Platageddon is saying the first line.  Hopefully the extra long tail denotes that the dialogue balloon goes to Platageddon, but if that's not obvious, then that would be my bad.  I'm still getting used to Digital Lettering.

Also, I recently started a Patreon site.  If you like TORC Press and feel like throwing a little funding my way in support of the webcomics, head to www.patreon.com and search for TORC Press, or I think you can go to my Patreon site directly at www.patreon.com/torcpress.

No comments:

Post a Comment