Saturday, January 25, 2014

SDF 7-16 (SDF on Break)

Today's (Late) Webcomic:

SDF.  Issue 7.  Page 16.  www.torcpress.com

That wraps up Issue 7 of SDF.  SDF will now go on break for a little bit while I get ready for something... big.  The strip will return, because I am nowhere near done with the adventures of Octopus Jones.

On an unrelated note, this has been a hard, vicious winter.  There's no such thing as a good or easy winter, but this one has been the absolute worst.  It's really humbled me (as if I wasn't humble enough), but I'm hoping that I'm maybe starting to adapt to this insanity.  We'll see.  It's warm in my house right now and since I'm not freezing to death it's a little easier to be optimistic.  If this next week is as harsh as predicted, I may find myself eating those words.  Anyway, if some of the strips are late for the next month or two, I apologize.  I'm giving it all I got, but that ain't a lot right now.

Also, no Pulp Horrorshow tomorrow.  We'll pick that dropped ball up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment