Monday, January 13, 2014

HFSAC 21-5

Today's Webcomic:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club.  Issue 21.  Page 5.  www.torcpress.com

Of all the Four Horesmen of Nothingness, Despair would be the most dangerous for me to face.  Depression and Self Doubt are something we all face from time to time, but I always feel I'm quite vulnerable to them.  My self esteem is more often than not a delicate high wire act, and even something as simple as the medication I was taking to clear up my lungs can cause me to plummet into darkness.  Of course, I am speaking metaphorically.  It's not like some pink skinned alien chick shows up and stabs me with her hair.

Although in my dream last night I had to repeatedly cut myself to end some sort of feud with Leonardo DiCaprio.  For some reason Leo was talking smack about my Dad, and I beat him up, and then cut myself to make amends.  Frickin' dreams are weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment