Thursday, September 19, 2013

Skull Mob 2-2 (24 Hours)

Today's Webcomic:

The first half of a double page spread.  Skull Mob.  Issue 2.  Page 2.  www.torcpress.com

We're gonna be doing 24 Hour Comic Day at Comic Quest in Evansville, IN this weekend.  I'm pretty excited, as always.  Any chance to create a book is a good time for me.  This will be my 4th 24 Hour Comic.  The first was "The Clown & Tea Cup Show" #2, the second was "The Clown & Tea Cup Show" #4, and the third was the I still haven't published it yet because I have to publish "Clown & Penguin" #3 first which I haven't even started yet "Clown & Penguin" #0.  Usually our 24Hr CB Day takes place later than the Official Day, but this year we're super early due to the fact that my Amigo, Clint Bassinger of Cosmic Moustache Comics, is a busy dude, and this was his only free weekend.  So I'm off to E-Ville for the weekend to draw like mad and sleep on the floor.  Woo-Hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment