Tuesday, September 17, 2013

HFSAC 19-6 (Slight Change)

Today's Webcomic:

The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club.  Issue 19.  Page 6.  www.torcpress.com

As far as commentary on this particular page goes...  The big middle panel is a blatant reference to the cover of HFSAC 6, which is why the Clown says "De Ja Vu".  Other than that, we see the Clown's 3rd Eye on the final panel.  This is actually what I envisioned when I saw my own 3rd Eye when doing yoga a few years ago.  I don't know why it looks like that, it just does.

Don't forget, "Skull Mob" #1 is available for sale.  Score a copy and support the cause!

And before I forget (again), I'm making a slight tweak to the schedule.  If I debut both Skull Mob 2 and SDF 6 this week, then they'll be running on the same schedule, so I'm gonna delay new pages of SDF until next week.  Octopus Jones will return with all new adventures next week!  For realsies!

No comments:

Post a Comment