Monday, September 9, 2013

HFSAC 19-3 (Artisinal Comix)

Today's Webcomic:

The other half of our double page spread.  The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club.  Issue 19.  Page 3.  www.torcpress.com

So, I saw on Tom Scioli's tweeter-thingie, that he was describing his comic, "Satan's Soldier", as an Artisanal Comic.  Which got me thinking that, Hey, I can actually strap that particular adjective onto my comics too nowadays.  Every TORC Press comic is:

1) Hand Penciled by me.
2) Hand Inked by me (no fancy computer inks).
3) Hand Lettered by me (again, no computers).
4) Hand Colored by me using colored inks and acrylics (I do have to use a computer to adjust the colors for Print and prepare the files.  Also, SDF is colored on computer.)
5) Printed by me in-house.
6) Folded, stapled, and chopped by me.

So, there you go.  In a nation where we like to slap Artisanal on bags of chips, my comics are the real deal.  Odd.

No comments:

Post a Comment