Monday, February 6, 2012

My Long Week

With the Stuper Bowl wrapping up (pretty good game this year, by the by), that means it's my Birthday Week. I turn 34 on Thursday. Not a significant date by any stretch of the imagination, but I'm always happy when I make another lap around the sun. This weekend is reserved for much partying and merry making and food eating. Should be fun.

The most noteworthy thing TORC Press related that's going on this week will be the debut of a new webcomic on my Birthday on February 9th. I'll be putting up two new pages, both of which I've already penciled and inked (still gotta color em though). I'll probably leave both pages up for a little over a week before I start releasing pages on a regular schedule.

Other than that, not much else to report. I'm currently hard at work on HFSAC 16 and the latest Dr. Orphyus Project video.

No comments:

Post a Comment