Friday, August 28, 2015

Still No Time

Welp, today is Jack Kirby's birthday, and I don't really have time to celebrate.  Still a month ago I worked up some Jack Kirby Tribute Pieces, so I might as well post those here today.

This is my version of Kirby's famous cover to Amazing Fantasy #15.

And my version of Fantastic Four #1.

I'm trying to post these to my Patreon as well, but for some reason I can't post things on Patreon lately.  Not sure what that's about.  It's pretty freaking annoying, and it's got me rethinking that whole system.

Anyway, next week is my Art Show at the Pique Gallery in Cincinnati, so I've spent all week getting ready for it.  Info on the show can be found at http://www.piquewebsite.com/#!video/c65q

Yep.  The image still hasn't loaded to Patreon.  Might need to contact somebody about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment