Tuesday, June 9, 2015

New Stuff

Heyo.  I've got some new stuff floating around. 

First off, if you're a Patron on the Patreon (www.patreon.com/torcpress), and you're donating a Buck or more, you can check out my comics online before they see print.  I've added a new page of both Cosmic Pulp #1 and the Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club (v2) #2.  Here's some preview images:

HFSAC v2 #1 Page 4.

Cosmic Pulp #1 Page 3.  It's a weird page, even by my standards.

Other than that, I've been trying to fill in some of the gaps in my Continuity, and to bring to press some of the books I've finished but never printed.  One of those books is Clown & Penguin #0.  Here's the cover:

It's 28 pages in Black and White for $2.50 plus $1.00 S&H.  The story features the first actual meeting between Cactus Joe/Pengy Penguin and OMNICHRONUS.  It also features the terror of the Deathbringer.  This is actually one of the most pivotal stories in TORC Press history, which is ironic, considering I never actually published it.

Other than that, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna hit TORC Press Comic #150 sometime in another year or two.  Trying to decide what to do about that.



No comments:

Post a Comment