Tuesday, June 16, 2015

New Comics, New Patreon Stuff

Things are starting to level off a little.  I'm pretty far along on HFSAC #2, and I've added some new stuff to the Online Store at http://www.torcpress.com/store/.  I've also uploaded some of the pages to HFSAC #2 and Cosmic Pulp #1 to the Patreon site at https://www.patreon.com/torcpress?ty=h.  Here's a Preview Image from HFSAC #2:

I like this shot.  Tei Harlequin hasn't gotten a lot of Action Time in her various appearances, so it's pretty cool to see her all fired up.  It's also kinda neat she's doing the old "Super-Skrull Routine".

Over in the Online Store we've added two more of our "Lost Comics".  Way back when, when I was doing the Original SDF, I completed an entire two issue story arc called "SDF: Cyclops".  Due to personal reasons, the comic was never actually published.  It was a pretty good story, and since I've been doing a little bit of catch-up on old stories lately, I thought now was a good time to put the books in print.  Anyway, both issues are available in the Online Store for $2.50 plus $1.00 S&H apiece.  The Story is pretty simple, Old One Eye sets a deadly trap for the Clown, violence ensues.  It's good stuff.

Here's the cover to Issue 1:

And Issue 2:





Like I mentioned above, I'm adding new content to the Patreon site when I can.  You can get unlimited access to the Patreon Site for only a $1 a month, and you can help support TORC Press.  That's pretty cool, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment