Friday, November 7, 2014

SDF 9-20

Today's Webcomic:

SDF 9/Bad Rapture 4/Page 20.

Welp, there goes the Forcefield.  Since I never really bother to explain it in the comic, here's a little Commentary Track Plot Exposition.  You might notice that the entire Forcefield Team is reeling from the impact of the Vertionce's blow.  You might also notice the Red Lightning Bolt thingies I've drawn in.  In my mind, holding up a Forcefield is kind of like holding up a Brick Wall.  You've got to use all your strength and concentration to keep this wall from falling down.  And then someone takes a Mack Truck and smashes into the wall you were trying to hold up.  That's what the poor Forcefield Team have just experienced.  Not fun.

I am doing the 24 Hour Comic Thingie this weekend at Comic Quest in Evansville, IN.  My plan is to update the Twitter every so often with details, so if you follow me on Twitter, make sure to tune in every now and then to see how I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment