Monday, September 29, 2014

Skull Mob 5-20

QUICK UPDATE!!!  I knew I was forgetting something!  Skull Mob was going to go back to the full Monday through Friday schedule this week, but I just remembered I need to finish some work for the Comic Quest Creator's Alliance this week, so I'm gonna stick to the Monday & Wednesday only schedule for one more week.  Sorry!

First off, we're starting the new schedule on Patreon this week in full force, so over at www.patreon.com/torcpress we've got:

A newly put up Page of The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club #23.

A new page of Clown & Penguin #0, exclusive to Patreon subscribers, which is a story that fills in the gap between the time of the Clown's Cosmic Awakening, and the actual start of his time as a servant of Omnichronus.

A new page of Hot Fudge Pulp featuring the Origin of Mister Halloween.  This is a really cool comic featuring the official origin of one of the TORCverses oldest characters, and the only way to view it is before the Print Edition comes out is to subscribe to TORC Press on Patreon.  Ta-Da!

Anyway, Today's Webcomic:

Skull Mob #5/Bad Rapture Chapter 3/Page 20.

When you're working with tons and tons of characters, it's pretty easy to forget some.  In this case, both me and Boolah almost forgot about two of the top ranked Evil Angels, Romiel and the Beauty.  So this page is one of those, "We're still here, boss!" kinda pages.  I'm still not the best Editor that ever lived.  Of course, knowing what I know about Marvel and DC, I'm pretty sure I'm not the worst either.

No comments:

Post a Comment