Monday, May 28, 2012

Rested Up and Ready to Rumble

Whew.  After slugging it out on the road last weekend and with a bunch of things going on in my personal life, I've been a little behind the 8 Ball TORC Press-wise, lately.  I missed last week's Page of SDF, which I feel crummy about.  Still, I got the Page up and running at:  http://www.torcpress.com/sdf2-7.html.  Page 7 gives us a quick glimpse of some lesser bad guys, as well as a little bit of geography of the area.  There's an extended Notes section on this page as well. 

Other than that, in case I didn't Blog about it earlier, there's another Ugly Page of Pulp Horrorshow: DirtTown up and running at:  http://www.torcpress.com/ph1-9.html.  It's actually a pretty interesting page, as it fully demonstrates the new TORC Press Earth now that it's under Ortex's control.  In addition, it gives us a little bit of history on Sally Mander and Razorfish.  So that's nice.

My next show is Project Comicon in St. Louis, MO on June 9-10, 2012.  I'm pretty excited because this show is basically in my back yard (and, yes, I'm aware of how ridiculous it is for my backyard to be 2 Hours Away....Whatever).  With the show only two weeks away, I probably won't have time to get anything new up and running, but then again, I'm still promoting books that I haven't even put online yet, so there's that.

I've been going a lot slower lately, but I don't really mind.  What's the fun in killing myself, anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment