Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Post MCBA Stuff

First off, a big old thanks to everyone that came out and supported TORC Press at the 2012 MCBA SpringCon.  Hope you enjoyed the comics!  Also, I'd also like to take a moment to acknowledge my Tablemate for the weekend, John Hoban, who does an excellent comic called "Apocalypse City".  You can check him out on Facebook, either under his name or under "Apocalypse City".  He's a cool guy.

Other than that, the combination of the time lost to travel and everything else going on has put me behind the 8 Ball pretty good.  I'm not making any guarantees, but hopefully I will have the next pages of SDF and Pulp Horrorshow up before the end of the week.  And if I don't?  Eh.  It's not like the world's gonna come to an end, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment