Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Show Biz

This one goes out to any and all of my fellow Small Press Comic Publishers out there.  I am looking for partners on tables at Conventions this year.  I went ahead and bit the bullet and sent away for tables at three Wizard World Shows:  St. Louis, MO, Chicago, IL, and Nashville, TN.  I am looking to split tables for all three of these shows.  I don't have official confirmation on any of these yet, but I have sent in my money.  If for some reason I don't end up with a table at one of these shows, I will refund any moneys invested. 

In addition, I may be able to get a Small Press Booth for C2E2 in Chicago in April.  I am looking to hopefully partner up with at least two other creators on a Booth.  It is very expensive, and if you want to partner up with me, please be prepared to not make your money back.  You gotta be like a samurai, baby, prepared to die at all times.

If anyone out there is interested in going in with me on a table at any of these shows, PLEASE contact me at: cactusfnjoe@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment