Monday, June 25, 2012

New SDF, the Tumblr, and Other Stuff

Alrighty, cats and kittens.  It's Monday, and I feel like roasted garbage.  I've got 9 hours in a sawmill in the summer heat to look forward to.  But life is good, because the comix love just keeps a comin'.

First off, we've got Page 11 of Issue 2 of SDF up and running.  The heated verbal debate between Octopus Jones and Kill Boy continues to devolve, and, of course, something new goes wrong.  Check it out at http://www.torcpress.com/sdf2-11.html.

Also, don't forget, I've got a Tumblr thingie now too, so go check that out at http://torcpress.tumblr.com/.  Right now the webcomic is on there as well, and you can still read it fairly clearly.  That's nice.

Animation work on the Dr. Orphyus Project Video "A Look in the Mirror" hopefully will begin this evening.  My current goal is to finish the bulk of the work on that video this week.  Also, I am currently finishing the Print Edition of "Pulp Horrorshow" v.3 #1.  It will feature an "aliceislost" back up story, and a new short story with a brand new character.  My goal is to have PH v3.1 and "Clown & Penguin" #2 ready by the time I get to Chicago.  Who knows if that'll happen or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment