Sunday, May 16, 2010

New Comic and Website Updates

Right. I've been trying to work on the website, www.torcpress.com. I'm not a "web guy", so I'm keeping things pretty simple, namely, a quick little homepage, and an online store (which, I honestly don't know whether it works or not...). Anyway, I've got a bunch of comics up in the online store now, including a brand new (well, sorta, I actually introduced it at SPACE...) book.

Announcing Gulatta! Volume 2 Issue One. It's an 8 page Black, White, and Grey book for a $1.50 plus $1.00 S&H. It's a brand new story, so if you didn't read any of Gulatta! Volume 1, then it's no biggie (in fact, there's a little bit of recap in there). The issue focuses on King Dark (formerly known as Mr. Dark) and introduces a new group called Eyenigma. It's a cool, quick, fun read. I'll hype it more during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment