Wednesday, April 7, 2010

On Deadline

I have a very, very tight deadline to finish the seventh issue of "The Hot Fudge Sundae Adventure Club. My deadline is Saturday, April 17, which is ten days from today, or a week from Saturday. I'm not even halfway through the issue yet, which means I'm going to have to complete over 12 pages in about ten days.

Woof. That would be a workload even if I wasn't working full time in a sawmill.

My problem is that I have a very demanding Editor-in-Chief. This guy is a no nonsense hard ass who sets improbable goals and then expects his peon underlings to live up to them.

Of course, as most of you know, I'm also the Editor-in-Chief of TORC Press.

That's part of the deal when you're your own boss. You gotta keep yourself moving forward. I intend on publishing a TON of comics over the next ten years and to do that I have to be like a shark, just perpetually swimming forward.

So, anyway, that's what I'm up to for the next couple of weeks. Drawing like a madman. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment